Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Campaign Update


UPDATE: I deleted the Campaign. I have created another one but for my brother's schooling here




The last campaign garnered only 8 USD. It is still in my paypal and will be used for my new campaign.

Actually, I was employed for about a month but only as a trainee with meager allowance. It brought more bad than good as I've suffered a lot psychologically and physically in that graveyard shift job.

Moving on, I decided to revamp the campaign and instead fund for me to go to school. This time for a vocational course.

I will take up dressmaking NC II ( If the funding will push through).
It will allow me to have the skills to create clothes or patterns ( maybe). There is little information online.

All the funding will be used to support my second schooling.
Again, if you have the means. Every dollar counts.
Thanks!

To see the revamp funding page go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment