Sunday, May 20, 2018

I was called "Useless" and felt that way too



I was called by my brother as "Useless"

Have you ever felt the pain from hearing words of dissapointment from people you love?

I am also dissappointed with myself but to hear it verbally is heartbreaking.



I tried to be proactive and fight the physical and mental apathy that my depression has on me.
I mopped the whole house yesterday. I washed the dishes. Maybe it wasn't enough.

I was just slumbering a while ago. When suddenly my brother told me that
I was useless and that I was only sleeping and surfing the internet- My mind kind of blanked out the exact

words but I think that was the message of the words he had.

I slammed the door and went out.
I cried and cried at the balcony of our house.
My mother saw me and she said that I should not be affected by "his" words.
I just can't.

Do you know the feeling of like your energy is being siphoned and you have no interest to even do the things

you used to do?

Maybe they don't understand the hell that I feel.
They think it's easy? No! Depression is not a walk in the park.

I felt useless and wanted to die.
But I try to fight on. I have to fight on.

I'll ingrain in my head that life is worth living on.
Even if others bruises my heart.

Please look forward to my storytime after I try to find a job at the city next week.

Campaign for my Anti-depressants and Professional improvement.
Please do consider to donate. There are rewards for donors 3 USD and above.

Please visit my deviantart. I upload my digital art there and see me improve!




No comments:

Post a Comment