Monday, May 14, 2018

Self-doubt and Self-Change



My art above. My testament for self-change.

I don't know.

I am not skilled.
Not charming enough.
But I will fight on.



My struggle in the past that I think contributed to my depression would be my inability to "charm" people or befriend everyone. I am apathetic to things.

Looking to my behavior now, I could see that my escapism attitude rooted from not accepting my past.

I am doubting myself and my self-worth.

However, I wanted to change myself for the better.
I want to create more stuff even if my body feels apathy doing it.


I drew the art above even if my self-doubt says "it's no use drawing, you will not be like those amazing artists"

Even if the campaign will not push through, I will still develop myself.

I will be expanding on those topics in the posts to come.

Dear self: Please fight on!

If ever you want to see my art journey please come to my
deviantart page





No comments:

Post a Comment