Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Another Fundraising Campaign

This time, it is not for me but for my brother...
Fundraiser Campaign

When we were kids. He used to idolize me. I was the amazing big brother
Teenage years happened, mental illness, and personal failures later and I am now the brother. Not one to be idolized.
I am now a non-working adult. My mental illness makes me afraid to get to work. I think that at least I’ll try to support my brother’s last year of college with a crowdfunding campaign.
The allowance given to him on top of that the rent and everything put a drain on our household income. My mom is a public school teacher but she’s sunk on debts. 
Please, if you have the dollars or cents to spare. Please be a benefactor of my brother. He is kindhearted and I am sure he will give back the kindness given to him sooner or later down life’s road.
If you donate like 100 PHP or roughly 2 USD. I can draw a digital cartoon of your favorite animal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment